Tuesday, January 15, 2008

good day

today has been a great day:

**went to the doctor - things are progressing and he even said that we could talk about scheduling me to be induced at my next appointment
**had lunch with my sweet sis-in-law while kaleb played with her kids (aaahhhh so nice to have other kids to entertain kaleb)
**met the "ant man" at my house to get rid of the ants that seem to think mi case es their casa....little do they know that in 3-5 days they will meet their doom. mooooahahahah
**went to fabulous suggestions salon and got my eyebrows waxed and my hair done
**got home, stuffed my face with yummy blueberry morning cereal for dinner....and topped it off with half a package of oreos cookies and milk
**and finally, got to watch a great audition for american idol. you know, the one with the guy from egypt who told america that he was saving himself for the right girl...a girl that he could love from head to nipple...um okay (as you can tell his english isn't all that it could be)

all in all a good day! weeha for being 38 weeks pregnant!

1 comment:

Vanessa Jane said...

haaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaa can't stop laughing....thank you for the "head to nipple" comment. I want to have my baby soon. I just wish I was at 38 wks.!!! I hope you have a good labor. thank goodness for 2nd pregnancies, where the doctors will induce!