she was fast asleep before everyone showed up and i tried to keep it that way but it didn't last, she loves all the excitement!
these are all the men that participated in the blessing...corey's family members are on the left and mine on the right...with our {totally awesome-amazing-funny-great} bishop right behind corey
lyla was lucky enough to have two great grandfathers here...from left: great grandpa nitta, grandpa shelley, corey and lyla, great grandpa healy and grandpa gappmayer
after the blessing she was wide awake the for the rest of the party (hello deer in the headlights!)
she was smiling so big for everyone!
just chubby and happy to be held by anyone
this is my sweet grandma healy. she love-loves lyla!
and at the end of the night, when everyone had gone, corey finally got a moment to sit and relax.
i am sure corey feels the same way...but i feel so blessed to have two of the most awesome kids ever and i love being able to spend my days with them. they really are my best little friends!


5 comments:
Her dress is so cute! She looks like she enjoys the party scene! I'm glad everything went well!
That's so exciting to get to have all of your family there to witness and participate in the blessing of your adorable baby Lyla! I hope to see you soon, I still have your baby gift for you, sorry we haven't had the chance to get together yet!
so cute blessing dress! and im loving how her little chubber cheeks just totally fill out her whole face!
Erin she is so dang cute. I love her dress. I love that she is such a happy baby! And you look so dang good!
Congrats LYLA, we are sad we couldn't make it but looks like all was a success. Hala says tell corey he wants his food and Jazz suck, LAKERS RULE!!!! Take care and love the red hair...so cute.
Post a Comment