but i couldn't let this day go by without a happy 3 months old post for lyla!
she weighs 15 pounds (approx) and is 24 inches (approx) long. by some miracle she sleeps through the night (probably because she loves me...and no i didn't do anything special to get her to sleep all night.). she is rolling from tummy to back now and loves to smile at pretty much anyone. her most recent accomplishment...discovering that she has hands and that they can grab stuff!!
she is such a sweet baby and we have loved having her around these past three months!


5 comments:
ooohhh! I love her and still want to meet her. maybe her and gavin can hook it up when they are older:)jk-- I think gavin is going to be a little flirt.
oh sakes i just want to snuggle that little mama! tell you what can you just go ahead and wrap her up and send her out to me? not living in utah is rough on the baby fix - in utah i could get my baby fix left and right ... no one has babies here!
ooh, she is just a cutie! I love the hair!
Can I just say that she is beautiful? Congrats again on the lovely addition to your family. I'm still in shock that any of us are mothers, and some of us are mother's of two (not me- that would be a little too trippy right now).
And isn't it the pits being sick and tired, and being the mom? Who will take care of you? Corey... time to step up and play Momma. :)
Erin she is so so so adorbale! Yea three months is so fun! And as you know they just get more fun with time! Kaleb looks and sounds like so much fun haha! Love the Mother-Son conversations on the post!
Post a Comment