Tuesday, April 29, 2008

St. George

A couple weekends ago we went to St. George with my sister Emily and her little family. These four pictures are literally the only pictures we took over the three days we were there. I have to admit it was nice to not carry around our camera everywhere we went.

Babies Lyla and Teo chillin in their gender appropriate bumbo chairs.

Teo checking out his cousin.

My beautiful sister Emily holding babies.

Hubby Corey holding babies too!

We had a blast down there with Em and Jeremy though. It was so nice to get away for just a weekend and have some fun! Thanks for the good weekend guys!


2 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

I think its going to be so fun to have cousins so close together!

and im still obsessed with her hair - i mean FOR REALS

kouklaville said...

oh my gosh they are so cute and big and so fun to see them together:):) Sitting in their bumbos..I wish Maddie was in that pic;( I just cant believe how adoreable they are together