argh! this post is supposed to go before the christmas morning post. i forgot to put it there so pretend it is where it is supposed to be.
on christmas eve, corey's family all gets together for a gift exchange and everyone also gets new jammies to wear that night too. we all got such great presents (hopefully we gave good presents too!!) but the jammies were the highlight:
lyla's jammies. nothing too special but she is just cute.
kaleb's hulk jammies. he also got some giant hulk hands too so he was excited. this is his hulk impression.
i open up my jamma box and find this on top. i blush. corey winks at me. his family all laughs (with a few eeeewwww's in there). embarrassment at it's finest. then he tells me there's more...crap!


3 comments:
Why would those jammies bother you?
I remember that Steve gave me socks and a sports bra as a Christmas gift. Excitedly, I rifled through the package, expecting something cool, only to whip out a tiny sports bra. IN FRONT OF MY INLAWS. Embarassing.
So happy for Baby #3! Hope that you are feeling fabulous!
ok, that MS Santa outfit makes me laugh..I love that he totally cought you off guard, even tho it was in front of the in laws..funny
Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I love the jammies you got so funny, i'll have to remember to get hala a christmas man thong or something like it next year!
Post a Comment