repeat after me...black is slimming...
after trying on three different outfits for church i ended up choosing the all-black-i'm-not-getting-fatter outfit. people at church weren't fooled. i can always tell when i am at that point when people realize i am pregnant because they seem to stare at my mid-section. whatever. at least my belly button isn't quite poking out yet.
i have hit week twenty and on thursday i get to find out whether this is, as my friend alyssa lovingly calls them, a mama or a papa. everyone has their theories...but i just don't feel one way or another. each day is different; some days i think...are those sideburns i'm growing, it must be a boy...OR...my leg hairs are growing slowly, it's a girl...OR...the ancient wisdom of the chinese birth calendar says it must be a _________ (fill in the blank...i have found two chinese birth thingies that have told me both.)
so you be my judge. that is, until thursday when i actually know. what does it look like i am having?

i have no clues to help. this pregnancy has been different than both previous to it.
hhmmmmm???? until thursday then.


8 comments:
its gotta be a mama ... so you can get another crib painted at the auto shop (haha)
I say girl, those are indeed sideburns you are growing, which suggests to me that you are sucking all the testosterone out of the poor kid! plus, I heard somewhere that the lower you carry it, the more chance it is a girl, and unless those are your boobs about to hit the floor, GIRL!
just my opinion, love Reed
Twenty weeks? You are totally lying! You are looking mighty fabulous! My vote? You are having a cheeseburger. Oh wait- that's what I look like after I eat a cheeseburger for lunch (in an unpregnant Ashley).
I'd say that you are going to have a beautiful baby. Who cares what he/she is when they turn out as fabulous as yours (but truly, I think a girl).
you're beautiful.
I'm gonna have to say its a girl! Do you have names picked out for the little baby yet?
Id have to say that I cant even imagine that we are both pregnant again, so that being said, I cant say what you are having since in my mind we arent pregnant!! see a pattern there?:) I am totally voting for the cheesburger:)
Who knows, but I go Thursday also! So we can have twinner posts on Thursday with the big announcement! You look wonderful! I am convinced mine is a boy since I am a fatty like I was with Cole, Maddie was much more kind to my body. LoR
A boy a boy I am so happy :)
Post a Comment