Wednesday, January 28, 2009

work.

kaleb asked if he could go to work with daddy today and corey said yes.  i dropped kaleb off after preschool and told corey that he hadn't had any lunch yet.  corey says to me, "no worries, he and i will go get some lunch together."

i just received this picture in my inbox with a caption that said:

"kaleb's lunch: happy sumo tempura fried banana split"

...it's no wonder both of my kids like their daddy way more than they like me. 

if this is lunch, can i come to work with you tomorrow corey?

2 comments:

clm said...

Hey, I saw your blog address on your facebook page. It's always crazy how people are connected. How do you know the Hoyts? I went to high school with Jared and now they are in our ward. I love your blog; your family is so cute! Ours is scottandhisgirls.blogspot.com.

kouklaville said...

oh my gosh can you say DIABETIC COMA?? what a happy kido tho..I would love daddy too!!