
I love getting together with my friends...and the food made it even better. Magelby's Fresh makes the yummiest french toast and the syrup they give you is to die for. Plus you can add on the fruit and cream which makes anything better. Vanessa brought her sweet little girl Aspen. She gave us all skunk face for about the first half hour we were there and then she warmed up to us. She was so funny from there on in...how can you not love this face:


By the end of breakfast I am pretty sure that I could have convinced Aspen to come home with me...and I would have taken her if Vanessa would have let me! That makes me excited to have a little girl!!
Thanks for the fun breakfast girls. Can't wait til next time!


2 comments:
you are just the nicest ever! aspen liked looking at the pictures of herself on your post. have a good day!
hehe - you totally nailed her little scowl down perfectly ... im so glad we got together, and im pretty sure next time im going to bring a jug for them to put some syrup in for the flight home (yumm)
Post a Comment