Thursday, September 20, 2007

Laughing

I am currently taking Child Development through BYU's independent study program. The text that they want you to read for this class is massive and very intimidating...but I am loving what I am reading. Right now I am studying prenatal development and childbirth. So, I am sitting here reading through the pages of the text as it talks about Lamaze classes, husbands reactions during delivery, natural birth vs. the use of pain medications...it basically goes through the whole process of labor and delivery and all that goes with it.

I found myself giggling multiple times at what I was reading because I could relate it to the experience I had when I had Kaleb....and looking back, that whole experience was just funny!! Corey and I and my best mother were there and we had some good laughs...between the flatulence and watching who wants to be a millionaire, between Corey's wide eyes during the epidural and then having some strange visitors during labor....we had a good time.

After reading my textbook and reminiscing about it all, I have to say that I am TOTALLY looking forward to having this baby and by that I mean the labor and delivery part (and the taking her home part too!! hehe). Ask me again in 134 days and that may change, but for now, I am so stoked to get to do that again and have (hopefully) another great experience!!

So for now...it's only 134 more days...and counting!

1 comment:

Vanessa Jane said...

Last time was great for me. but this time I am more scared. I don't know why. I get anxiety thinking about a human being having to come out of me. I hope it goes well for both of us.ahhhhhhh! LABOR! thank goodness for the EPIDURAL!