On Sunday I was bored. So of course I turn to the fridge and the cupboards trying to find something to stuff into my face. There was nothing really yummy...so I turned to my handy dandy list of great recipes and found this one:
Easy Caramel Popcorn
2 bags of butter flavored microwave popcorn
**Pop and place in a large Tupperware bowl**
In a medium sauce pan combine:
2 cubes of butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar
Stir until melted and then add:
24 large marshmallows
Stir until smooth and pour over popcorn!!
I was so happy that I didn't trash that extra bag of marshmallows that we didn't use at the cabin! So this whole little recipe took me all of about ten minutes....and it was gooood. Really good. I say was good because it was gone in record time!
...Just a tip if you are going to make this: you may want to think about making only a half batch. If you make a whole batch you are bound to eat it all and then how will you feel? Half the recipe people, half the recipe!
*******Just a side note: today is my hump day!! I am 20 weeks preggo today; halfway done today; glass is half full today...and getting fuller! Hurray for 20 weeks! Only 20 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow happy hump day! im excited to see your little baby belly tomorrow morning!
well that sounds like a wonderful thing to eat right about now! such an easy yummy treat. and for sure I am NOT making a half a batch. I want the full thing. happy hump day! see you tomorrow at breakfast!
Post a Comment