Monday, September 24, 2007

it must be the water

i think everyone i know is pregnant. my sister-in-law named erin (great name) called this weekend to give us her big news...that makes 4 girls in my immediate family that are preggars; and 5 of my girlfriends are too (and counting)...it must the water around here...seriously!

speaking of "seriously", the new season of grey's anatomy starts this week. i can hardly wait for thursday!

1 comment:

Vanessa Jane said...

so funny thing, now I totally think I am having a baby boy! who knows, but the dr. gave a guess because a "theory" about the heart beat.apparently at my last apt. he said his guessed it is a boy by listening to the heartbeat, he did say he is wrong a lot though. I started crying because I was so excited. I hope I don't get my hopes up now. Now I want a baby boy! we are still not going to find out. but what a funny story huh? I will be happy though if it's a girl, as long as it's healthy. nice novel eh?