Tuesday, July 29, 2008

here are the FACTS:

fact: lylabean is working on cutting her top 4 teeth through. hence the hand chewing. this will make 6 teeth in her little mouth!

fact:  i got my hair cut and added some shorter side-swept bangs.  every time i decide to be brave and cut bangs i regret it.  but i like these bangs.  they look cute...i still regret it.  dang things don't tuck!

fact:  yes, those are band-aids on my baby girl's chubby little legs.  she had 3 shots and 1 drink today at the doctor (immunizations. what were you thinking?)...the results: lyla weighs 18 pounds 1 ounce and is 28 inches tall.  my doctor also compared her to the michelin tire baby, but he assured me that is a good thing.   i love me a chubby  baby!

fact: kaleb has finally learned to smile for the camera (isn't that a sweet smile!  more to come on this one) AND he has realized that when he pulls his curls down straight that "my hair is taller dan my nose, ma!"



5 comments:

Candice said...

Cute hair Erin! That makes me want to cut mine. I love Kalebs hair, I wish Coles had some curls. Poor Lyla, its never a fun day taking them to get shots.

ashley g. said...

I think that your hair is adorable. At least Lyla looks happy- are shots the worst? She looks rather brave.

Unknown said...

no i like it! welcome to the land of bangs ... believe me they grow faster than you think!

Seth Ollerton said...

Love the hair! Love the cute pictures of you and the kids! I wish Mia enjoyed blogging as much as I do!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love the cut! You look very cute. Just wish I had the guts to chop the mop that it is, but what can ya do?