Thursday, July 31, 2008

sharp like a razor

this is lyla bean trying to eat my nose.  but really if you look closely you can see her two bottom daggers for teeth in her little mouth.  to make matter worse, she is also, at this moment, cutting all four of her top-front 4 teethers.
what a week for this little one: teething AND shots.  what a trooper she has been though!


2 comments:

ashley g. said...

All I can say is... "Hooray for Enfamil." I hope that you have all of your extremities when this little girl finishes teething.

And p.s. when kids are complaining about your leg hairs, all you have to say is, "Do you not know that you owe me everything forever because I gave birth?" Yeah- get over my hairy legs my child. ;) That is awesome of Kaleb.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

You are such a cute little mama! LoR