my friend shannon sent me that little "getting to know you email". i don't do those. until now. but for me to feel like i'm not wasting my time filling out my personal schtuff i decided to post it so that it will be saved forever, and eventually printed into a book for my posterity to look back on and know just what my favorite sandwich is! so read on. and if you feel inclined (or you have nothing else to blog about, like me) fill out your personal info and put it on your own blog.
(bytheway, if the numbers are off that is cause there were a few questions i deleted and i was too lazy to go and change all the numbers!)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Oooohhh, both!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I really don’t remember…we don’t go to the theater a whole lot.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy for sure
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Something yummy. I am a breakfast person. Kaleb and I do pancakes all the time.
6. What is your middle name? Cindee
7. What food do you dislike? Olives, mushrooms, most seafood (minus halibut!), ice cream, meat with bones in it.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I love Joshua Radin lately
9. What kind of car do you drive? Land Rover LR3 (gas guzzling $#@&%#$^&*)
10. Favorite sandwich? PB & J
11. What personality characteristic do you dislike? Interrupters
12. Favorite item of clothing? My Se7en for all mankind jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hmmm, maybe Italy.
14. Are you an organized person? Yes
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere close to family
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Corey did a fun party for me on my 25th….but I would have to say my 21st…we drove to Vegas in a full on blizzard. I took about 5 hours just to get to Cedar City.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go buy drinks for our 4th of July party tonight.
18. When is your birthday? The day after Christmas, December 26
19. Morning person or a night person? Definitely night
20. What is your shoe size? 8 or 8.5
21. Pets? No thank you.
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Lyla is getting two MORE teeth…that make 4 (how sad that THAT is my only exciting news)
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A flight attendant
25. How are you today? I'm okay. I have a sick little boy and he is sad about it.
26. What is your favorite flower? Daisy
27. What are you listening to right now? Barney music…Kaleb is playing Barney on the other computer.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? 4th of July
29. What was the last thing you ate? A bite of a pop tart
30. Do you wish on stars? Yep.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
32. How is the weather right now? Muy caliente
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Corey
34. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
35. Favorite restaurant? Lately, Carrabba’s
36. Hair color? Right now, blonde. My real hair is pretty red though.
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little ponies.
38. Summer or Winter? Winter
39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
40. Coffee or tea? Chamomile please
41. When was the last time you cried? Probably during a movie. I think it was P.S. I love you.
42. What is under your bed? Kaleb’s broken closet door.
43.. What did you do last night? Went to Young Women’s then watched my Tivo'd So You Think You Can Dance
44. What are you afraid of? Sometimes the dark.
45. Salty or sweet? Hmmm. Are cookies considered both salty and sweet…I take a cookie please.
46. How many keys on your key ring? 5
47. How many years at your current job? 3.3 years of being a mama.
48. Favorite day of the week? Lazy Sundays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment