hoi pol·loi (hoi' pə-loi')
noun
def. The common people
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
sharp tooth
lyla bit me with her razor sharp teeth this morning. she bit HARD. i yelled in pain and cursed a few times out loud. i no longer have mixed emotions about my decision to quit nursing.
I had to laugh at this! I have to admit: that is one thing I'm not going to feel bad about missing out on! Besides that, I won't loose my boobs, hee hee hee
5 comments:
I'm quitting too!! And I'm so happy about it!
Haha. I love it because I did the same thing with my daughter. Aren't baby teeth absolutely wicked?
I had to laugh at this! I have to admit: that is one thing I'm not going to feel bad about missing out on! Besides that, I won't loose my boobs, hee hee hee
You are sooo funny! That's when I stopped with Haley. Sounds like a fun 4th of July too.
your boobs will always be great!
Post a Comment