do you ever look at your kids and think to yourself, "damn. those are some cute kids." well i do all the time...but i usually add on to that thought by thinking how amazing it is that i cooked them all by myself (almost all by myself!). it is amazing what this body can do!
right now i am fat. and tired. and uncomfortable. and i hurt most of the time. and i have little to no patience for my kids. but i still look at them everyday and realize how cool they are and how lucky i am that they are mine...oh yeah and i look at them and think, "damn. those are some cute kids!"
lyla the peek-a-boo player
i pulled out the baby carseat so that we can get it all washed and ready to go before baby gets here. i left the room to go put the cover in the wash and i get back to this:
kaleb in the carseat and lyla rocking him back and forth saying, "sshhh, sshhh, sshhh".
she is a little mama already.


1 comment:
I TOTALLY get it! Even tho I am in pain, irratated by these early contractions, I look at Madeline and think, "Damn she is cute" and Damn I make cute kids! Maybe that is what will get us thru to the end:) YOUR end hopefully sooner than mine!
Hey did you do the room for the baby yet? How's that coming along? Dieing to see your new artistic creation
Post a Comment