Tuesday, May 19, 2009

time lapse...

mid-december 2008

february 1, 2009
( i remember thinking i looked big and preggo when i took this picture.  ppsshhhaaaa!)


now, nearly 40 pounds later...


BOOM!  3 weeks away from delivery.

i went to the doctor today.  they told me, in explanation to why i have gained 6 pounds in the last week (no one tell them about the cookies!!), that i am retaining water.

um.

duh!  what gave it away?  my hotdog toes or my lack of having a distinguishing line separating my calf and my foot...otherwise known as an ankle.

4 comments:

ashley g. said...

You still look cute big-belly-tiny-body girl!

And I moved to TX during my first pregnancy and gained about 6 pounds of water in one week... about 3 weeks in a row... not pretty.

Hope that you are getting loads of sleep and can somewhat feel comfortable these last few weeks!

The Brady Bunch said...

Love the progress pictures. I totally forgot to do that with Leila-oops.

Kami Su said...

Hey Nancy told me you take pictures. I am looking for a last minute SAVE. It's my parents 50th anniversary Sat the 23rd, and we wanted some family shots at their party in Provo. Very casual. Do you do pictures? Would you even be available, or interested? Will you let me know? kamisubird@gmail.com

Also, you are a very darling pregnant person, your now picture looks like about 6 months, how nice is that?

kouklaville said...

all I can say is hahaha..i am soooo living in your world!! I have the lovely vericose veins to add to the visual tho! needless to say..aLOT of self tanner!! I am damn near african!