Friday, May 22, 2009

another baby room makeover...

this weekend i am getting ready to bust out another makeover on my baby room.  we have three bedrooms for the kiddos and the smallest one is always the baby room...i just think a small nursey is best since babies don't need a lot of room.  corey tells me that every time i have another baby the nursery gets smaller because i add another coat of paint.  ha!  so true!

this new baby is getting his own little room.  the room that looked like THIS is getting another new look.  hopefully i will be just as pleased with how is turns out as i was with lyla's sweet room.  here is just a little looksie at what this room has in store for it...


and here's to hoping the finished product looks just the way i am imagining it in my mind!! wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Em and Jer said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! I bet it will look fabulous!

kouklaville said...

heres hoping the room is DONE before you have 3 little ones!! I am LOVING the colors you have an absolutely fabulous eye for color and design..a new career after children 4-10 are born?;) At the same time I am shocked that you waited till now to do it!! NOT like you Erin, normally you are what Reed calls a "blow torch" cant put out the fire till it runs out of fuel:) Cant wait to see it..sad to see Lyla's room go..boo hoo it was beautiful!

The Brady Bunch said...

Good luck! I love the elephants! Can't wait for the "after" pictures

Book Look Column Author said...

Alyssa and I did a room make over in orange for Gabe the Babe so check out Ikea for cheap great circle orange throw rugs that worked right over the carpet! My blog and her's had pics.